There are many sites on the web that support user-generated content, guest blogging, or content submissions about online marketing, business news, and market research. That is, they allow almost anyone with an internet connection to create the articles and information. However, that format allows virtually any information to appear credible, when in fact, it is poorly researched or based on opinions more so than facts.
We welcome applications from online researchers and guest bloggers of all backgrounds, but do have strict acceptance policies. Researchers, experts and guest bloggers with a background in online marketing, content strategy, web design, web development, social media, inbound marketing, and earned media would be best.
What We’re Looking for
- a basic knowledge of keyword research
- the ability to write in-depth articles that are at least 900 words that include images, graphs, or other research
- experience finding credible sources to use within their articles
- a background in writing for the web
- relevant content that is both informational and educational
What We Won’t Accept
- research that has been published elsewhere online
- articles that have been spun or contain poor grammar
- affiliate advertising links or sponsored material
- links to a researcher’s other material, unless they are considered to be a authority in the subject matter
- self promotion links in the body of the article
If you feel you can meet these strict guidelines please head over to our contact us page by following the link below. We will then contact you to get more information about your topic and set up an account where you are able to add a bio (with a link to your website) and start submitting articles.
Want to Guest Post?
Head to our contact us page
and get in touch with us.