With a degree in Psychology from Siena College, Bill believes the priority to understand the user surpasses most others; the end product must provide value through engaging content assets that drive traffic, search rankings, and ultimately conversions.
You can find him on Quora answering questions and helping others, publishing articles on 12most.com, or as a community member of Imgur, iMedia Connection, About.me, Moz.com, and Built In Chicago. Or you can check out his new venture Evaluate Digital.
A Few Of My Interviews
- Linchpin SEO’s Bill Ross on successful vs. shady SEO practices
- Interview with Bill Ross from Linchpin SEO by Robert Nyberg
- Bill Ross Interview With @adamhousley on Fox News Tech Take Live
- Ecommerce SEO Strategy: A Must Read Expert Round Table – CPC Strategy
- SEO Tip of the Week – How to Be Careful with Your URLs