What is Content Creation
If you have a website, you may very well need custom content, a content integration strategy, and content marketing to help drive traffic, links, and conversions or help with reputation management. Below, you’ll find out what makes the Linchpin SEO team of content writers different from sites that assign your content creation services to the lowest bidder (usually overseas) – and why you should consider us as your content provider.
Visit our post “What Is Content Marketing And Content Strategy?” to learn more about what content creation and strategy is – and more importantly, what it isn’t.
Content Creation Services
- Content Audit
- Content Strategy
- SEO Content Analysis (Google Panda Value Questionnaire)
- Editing and Proofreading
- Copywriting and Article Creation
- Keyword Research and Expansion
- Infographic Design
- Article and Infographic Marketing Through Trusted Channels with Blogger Outreach
About Our Writers
- Locally based in Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Raleigh, NC
- College-educated (most with Masters in Journalism or English)
- Experienced in creating well-written website content that passes our strict Google Panda requirements
- Can create content that will attract links, drive traffic, and aid in driving conversions on your website.
As important as understanding that your website may need additional high-quality content in order to stay competitive, you’ll also need a content strategy when embarking on your content marketing efforts. Content strategy includes preliminary analysis of what topics and keywords to target, marketing of these articles, and strategically building the structure to showcase the articles on your website.
Questions We Ask When Building Your Content Strategy
- How powerful is your website in the search engines?
- What topics should you create content around?
- What keywords should you target within articles?
- What is the structure and length of the articles, so they can be competitive?
- What are the goals of the content? Is it for link building, informational research, to add depth to your website, or to accent a product or product set?
Our Content Creation Process
Your content is one of your most important assets when it comes to search engines. It drives your link graph, conversions, and site traffic. We can be your content creation company and primary content provider.
In preparation to create your content set, our team’s process includes:
- Understanding your content goals (link building, reputation management, research, etc.).
- Understanding your website’s voice.
- Competitive research to find out what others are linking to and what is being talked about online and in the social media space.
- Keyword and topic research to determine keyword sets that can help you accomplish your online goals.
- Putting together a strategy for showcasing and marketing these new articles, utilizing social media, blogger outreach, and your internal site structure.
Need Content Created?
Call our Lead Linchpin Directly at 773-791-3197.
Or shoot him an email, and he’ll call you.