What is Digital PR?
When people hear PR they might think of “press releases” or mass templeted emails – this is the exact opposite of what Digital PR entails. It’s not about press releases or doing anything on a mass scale – but rather building a personal connection with another individual.
Digital PR is a strategy that combines the traditional side of Public Relations with the digital world. It includes building relationships with bloggers and influencers and executing outreach programs to market your high value content assets to these individuals. The primary method of contact is usually through social channels with the goal of getting these influencers to socialize your content or link to it from their blogs or websites.
- Understand your goals and priorities for the digital PR campaign.
- Research and uncover content that your customer types, personas, and brand evangelists are most likely to link to and share.
- Perform keyword research to find high value keywords to inform content creation strategies and infographic design.
- Create high-value content assets such as articles, guides, videos, and infographics which are based on research and data.
- Perform digital PR campaigns by utilizing social networks and personalized outreach programs to target the personas we defined with a goal of attracting links and social mentions.
Digital PR Goals
- Build Relationships
- Build Social Communities
- Increase Referral Traffic
- Increase Organic Traffic
- Reputation Management
- Increase Social Shares or Retweets
- Build Trust and Authority with Users and Search Engines through social mentions, citations, and links
Need More High-Value Digital PR?
Call our Lead Linchpin Directly at 773-791-3197.
Or shoot him an email, and he’ll call you.