We believe infographics must provide value to your website’s primary persona. When done well these data visualizations amplify your branding, help link-building and Digital PR campaigns, build social communities on Facebook and Twitter, and drive traffic acquisition to ultimately increase sales.
A Few Places Our Infographics Have Earned a Spotlight
Below you will find a few of the websites where our infographics have been spotlighted based on merit and design of the graphic (we didn’t buy any of these placements). Not to mention getting syndicated out to the hundreds of thousands of followers and fans within the brand’s social networks.
- Front Page of Visual.ly
- Search Engine Journal
- Fox News (both on their national website and a feature spotlight video interview on Tech Take)
- News Day (feature story online and in their print publication)
- PR Daily
- Social Media Today
- Social Times
- iStrategy Conference
A Few of Our Infographics
How Do We Make Our Infographics?
Our custom infographics are designed by our leading graphic artists and illustrators in the Chicagoland and Raleigh Durham area. The ideas for these graphics come from our brainstorming sessions with our content, social, and SEO teams. Our process includes these steps:
- Research the competitive landscape
- Brainstorm to generate a wide range of ideas
- Review our ideas with you (the client)
- Collect the data needed for our design from our data analysts
- The fun begins: we design the graphic to represent your data
- Review designs with you
- Market the infographic to accomplish primary goals
- Infographic Case Study
Benefits Of Infographics
The benefits of visualizing data sets stems from Edward Tufte who pioneered information design and data visualization in the mid 1970′s. The marketing potential of infographics is still in its infancy, but below are a few of the benefits we have seen from creating infographics for our clients.
Need An Infographic?
Call our Lead Linchpin Directly at 773-791-3197.
Or shoot him an email, and he’ll call you.