Our seo training team in Chicago believes understanding high-value SEO strategies as well as what to avoid when doing SEO is key to integration and long term SEO success. Our mission is to educate businesses and marketing agencies about the best practices of SEO through presentations about data driven approaches to increasing traffic, conversions, and rankings.
We’ve done SEO training and speaking engagements to help traditional media outlets (Radio, TV, and Newspapers) learn how to do SEO for their own sites, as well as teaching traditional advertising and digital agencies how to integrate SEO best practices within their design, technology, social, and content teams.
Are you a traditional or digital agency with internal design, technology or content teams that need SEO training or a small or mid-market business that wants to learn high-value SEO strategies to help build brand value? The course topics below are just a few of the training modules we offer to help you better understand search engine optimization and how to integrate it within your teams.
- Performing a website audit
- Uncovering technical issues with your website
- Schema mark-up
- Technical best practices
- Social meta data integration
- Performing a content audit
- Building high-value content strategies
- How to uncover your true online competitive set
- Keyword research
- Writing high-impact meta data and tagging
- Building editorial calendars
- High-value link building
- Getting the most from your press releases
- Identifying high-value outreach partners
- Utilizing social channels for outreach
- Integrating SEO into your agencies workflow
- Cross channel SEO integration
- Cross agency SEO integration
If there are specific topics or strategies you’d like to learn more about, please let us know and we’ll create custom training materials and a presentation for your company about that topic