Our social media company and strategy team in Chicago believes that social media is about building communities, loyalty, and brand advocates for your brand. This is accomplished by sharing engaging content that aligns with your brand and speaks to the beliefs and values of the individuals you want within your community.
We utilize content strategy and engaging conversations to craft a custom social media strategy that accomplishes goals such as: increased engagement (Facebook likes, tweets, shares, comments), increasing referral traffic from social media websites, building valuable communities, or managing and moderating your current community.
People talk about your brand everyday – it’s time to join the conversation.
Build The Community
These steps help define or refine your social strategy based on insights, data, and competitive analysis based on your primary goals and KPIs.
- Analysis of your online brand presence
- Identify the best networks for your brand
- Create social media profiles
- Build and launch your social media campaign strategy
- Measure and Iterate
Engage Your Advocates
These steps play a vital role in managing your online reputation, creating brand solidarity, and positively diffusing negative feedback.
- Tracking brand keywords
- Measuring the sentiment of conversations
- Responding to positive and negative commentary
- Publishing engaging assets