Our SEO website audit team believes that every SEO campaign should start with a website audit. The goal of this audit is to identify foundational website concerns, and provides a strategy and plan to fix them.
With Google constantly evolving their algorithm to eliminate low quality content, or websites that try to manipulate the search results with link schemes or other manipulative tactics, it is important to do website audit on a regular basis. The benefits of these seo audits, much like getting a yearly checkup at your doctor, can eliminate or minimize the effect of the Google updates on a site that is not in good health.
Our website analysis and audit team – consisting of SEOs, social media and content strategists, and developers – analyze and provide a website analysis and recommendations report covering the following SEO variables that align with our seo audit framework.
Treatment without diagnosis is malpractice. Treatment with superficial or inaccurate diagnostic categories can be just as bad. To solve website concerns, you need to find, diagnose and address the real causes and effects — not imaginary ones.
SEO Technical Analysis Report
This seo accessibility audit will help identify technical problems with your website that would cause search engines to have problems crawling and understanding your website. Below are a few of the criteria in our technical website analysis checklist.
- 301 (Permanent) Redirect Analysis
- 302 (Temporary) Redirect Analysis
- 404 (Client Error) Errors
- 500 (Server Error) Errors
- Pages Where The Title is Missing or Empty
- Duplicate Page Content Analysis
- Duplicate Page Title Analysis
- Pages That have Long URLs (> 115 characters)
- Overly-Dynamic URL Analysis
- Meta Refresh Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Internal Anchor Text Analysis
- Pages Where the Title Element is Too Short
- Pages Where the Title Element is Too Long (70 Characters)
- Pages Containing Too Many On-Page Links
- Missing Meta Description Tag Analysis
- Robots.txt Analysis
- Meta-robots Nofollow Analysis
- Meta-robots Analysis
- Canonical Tags Analysis
- Indexed URLs Analysis
- Total URLs Receiving Traffic
- Internal Anchor Text Analysis
This SEO content audit helps identify low value content at risk of being devalued by the search engines. A few of the questions from the website analysis checklist are listed below.
- Would you trust the information?
- Does this article have obvious errors?
- Does this article provide information beyond what others are saying?
- Is this written by an expert and does it contain insightful analysis?
Penguin Link Analysis
This SEO backlink audit will uncover inbound link issues that caused (or will cause) your site to get penalized or lose value from Google’s Penguin (over-optimization) Update.
- Low value inbound link report
- Competitive link audit
- Export of your links (up to 10,000)
- Export of your competitors links (up to 10,000)
This audit will uncover your real online competition. Knowing who your competitive set is within the search results, and how they’re building value, is important when building your strategies. Our website competitive analysis includes the following deliverable types.
- Real Online Competition (usually not who you think)
- Keyword Competition Report
- Competitive Keyword Difficulty Audit